WWE has announced an injury to Madcap Moss following Friday’s (May 13) edition of SmackDown.
During the show, Corbin attacked Moss, using the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal trophy to strike a chair around Moss’ neck.
On Talking Smack, it was announced that Moss suffered a cervical contusion during the attack. WWE has taken to social media to share the update.
The injury appears to be storyline, to build towards a Moss vs Corbin rematch. At WrestleMania Backlash, Moss pinned his former tag partner in singles action.
Moss won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the ‘WrestleMania SmackDown’ show on April 1, ahead of WrestleMania 38. He has remained undefeated since winning the trophy.
Stay up to date with WWE TV win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— WWE (@WWE) May 14, 2022
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend