WWE has announced that Christine Lubrano has now joined the company to serve as its Senior Vice President of Creative Writing Operations.
The announcement was made by the official WWE Careers Twitter account yesterday:
— WWE Careers (@WWECareers) January 4, 2021
According to her page on LinkedIn, Lubrano works as the President of her own company, Lubrano Media, which launched in January 2020. She formerly serves as the Manager of Programming and Production at Bravo TV from 1997 to 2001, and then spent just shy of 20 years at IFC.
Lubrano began working with IFC after her departure from Bravo TV in 2001. During her 18 years with the company, she serves as the Manager of Production and held several other high profile roles within the company until leaving in January 2019.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase