WWE has announced that Megan Morant has joined the SmackDown brand as its new “correspondent”.
As you can see from this incredibly corporate statement from Morant on WWE.com, she’s going to fit right in.
“I can’t begin to express how excited I am to join WWE. From the incredibly athletic Superstars to the creative minds behind the scenes, WWE has set the standard in the world of global entertainment. The passion WWE has for its fans reminds me of why I chose this industry, to entertain and connect people from all walks of life. I’m forever grateful for this opportunity and ready to hit the ground running. Let’s go!”
Morant has a background in NFL, having worked for the New England Patriots and CBS in the past. This will be her first role within pro-wrestling, so I hope she knows how to look mildly shocked and say “back to you guys” a lot.
She has tweeted to say she’s thrilled with her new job. She will be on tonight’s episode of SmackDown, acting as backstage interviewer.
Thrilled and honored to join @WWE ❤️ https://t.co/7Omy2kQ6rG
— Megan Morant (@MeganOBsports) April 23, 2021
Good luck in your new job, Megan.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan