WWE is set to return to the United Kingdom for their first premium live event in 30 years in September, when it brings Clash At The Castle to Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
WWE usually runs two European tours a year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall, with many wondering if the Wales supershow would be it for WWE in the UK this Fall.
However, the WWE UK Twitter account today announced that the company will be returning to Glasgow this October on Sunday, October 30.
The promotional artwork for the show features SmackDown stars Drew McIntyre, Raquel Rodriguez, Natalya, Sheamus and The Usos, seemingly implying that the show will feature stars from the blue brand.
McIntyre could be set to return to Glasgow as the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion, as he seems set to challenge Roman Reigns for the title at the show in Cardiff this September.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18