WWE has announced that they will return to touring and live events with a 25-city tour running through Labor Day.
The WWE on Fox twitter account confirmed that WWE will have live fans in attendance for the July 16 episode of SmackDown. This show will take place in the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
Here is the tweet:
BREAKING NEWS:@WWE returns to live events with a 25-city tour running through Labor Day. The tour starts with the July 16th Friday Night #SmackDown at the @ToyotaCenter in Houston, TX! pic.twitter.com/TjRAqxv3Bf
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) May 21, 2021
As per Ryan Satin of Fox Sports, WWE will kick off the tour with 3 shows in Texas. The July 16 episode of SmackDown will welcome fans back, before Money in The Bank on July 18. The pay-per-view will emanate from Dickies Arena in Fort Worth.
The Raw after Money in the Bank on July 19 will also air from Texas, with fans able to watch the live event at the American Airlines Center in Dallas. Tickets for these 3 events will go on sale Wednesday, May 26 at 11 am ET.
It was previously reported that WWE were planning to return to live touring on this date, ahead of SummerSlam in August. Another report has revealed the location of this year’s Biggest Party of the Summer.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?