The WWE Careers page on Twitter has posted its monthly ‘welcome to WWE’ clip for hires made by the company during October 2022.
The names hired by WWE last month and their roles are as follows:
John Gnieski – Motion Graphic Designer
Joshua Budge – Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Andrew Harman – Senior Manager, Integrated Partnerships
Gary Gangi – Indirect Tax Director
Tyler Shuster – 2D Senior Artist
Libby Fender – Analyst, Media Insights & Analytics
Robert Fee – Director, Long Term Creative
Allison Plezia – Administrative Assistant
Natalia Rosa – Total Rewards, Coordinator
Joel Pederigan – Cybersecurity Analyst
Emily Qualey – Executive Assistant
Krista Sabin – Director, Human Resources Business Partner
The most notable of those names is Rob Fee, who was directly involved in creative for Bray Wyatt’s WWE return.
You can watch the clip here:
— WWE Careers (@WWECareers) November 8, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline