The official WWE Careers Twitter page has officially announced all the new backstage hires that were made by the company during May 2022.
The most notable is of course WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett, and in a bit of an update, the announcement confirmed his official new job title to be Senior Vice President of Live Events Booking.
The full list of hires is as follows:
- William Nayden – Manager, Fan Analytics (DTC)
- Eli Hutton – Analyst, Advertising Analytics
- Rena Persaud – Administrative Assistant
- AJ Dicarlo – Senior Director, Product Design
- Kalina Teller – Project Manager
- Holly Mitchell – Senior Producer
- Rohit Bhandari – Manager, Global Strategy
- Jeffrey Jarrett – SVP, Live Events Booking
- Gregory Miller – Associate Content Producer
- Suzette Ramirez-Carr – Chief Human Resources Officer
WWE has already made another notable backstage hire in June in the form of Catherine Newman who will be the company’s Executive Vice President and Head of Marketing, seemingly taking over most of Stephanie McMahon’s responsibilities.
Congratulations to our May new hires and welcome to WWE!#WhereChampionsWork pic.twitter.com/fG3ydx3zWT
— WWE Careers (@WWECareers) June 10, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight