WWE have announced that Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose will team up one last time to compete in their final match as a trio on Sunday night at a special event titled ‘The Shield’s Final Chapter’ streaming on the WWE Network. This event will take place just before Ambrose leaves WWE.
Dean Ambrose decided not to re-sign his contract back in January, and in a shocking move, WWE decided to acknowledge this on social media and TV. As of yet, the trio’s opponents for Sunday’s match have yet to have been revealed. Also announced for the show is an Intercontinental Champion defence by Finn Balor.
It was reported last week that Dean Ambrose could return to WWE after six months, however, that is uncertain. What is clear however is that Sunday’s match will be the former WWE Champion’s last one in WWE for a while.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed