Ahead of WWE returning to the road next month, an overseas live tour has been announced, visiting four cities in the United Kingdom.
As per WWE, the tour will commence in September, following SummerSlam in August. A Newcastle show will open the tour on September 19 in the Utilita Arena.
The company will then visit the The O2 arena in London on September 20. On September 21, the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff will host the third show of the trip. The fourth and final event of the tour is set to take place in Glasgow’s SSE Hydro on September 22.
WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair have already been announced for the tour. Big E, Sasha Banks, Bayley and The Usos are also being advertised for the event.
WWE returns to their touring schedule on July 16, ahead of Money in the Bank on July 18. Stephanie McMahon recently promised fans “a lot of surprises” in the lead-up to SummerSlam on August 21.
The UK live tour is scheduled after the reported dates for this year’s WWE Draft. The company reportedly plans to make this year’s draft more significant than in previous years.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Gangrel Makes Hilarious Surprise Appearance On AEW Rampage
- Tay Conti Shares Terrifying Threats She & Sammy Guevara Have Received
- Former NXT Star Taylor Rust Makes AEW Debut
- Pitch To Unify Even More WWE Championships
- Tony Khan Reveals Why There’s No ‘Blood & Guts’ Match At Double Or Nothing
- Brian Cage Backstage At AEW Dynamite This Week
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo