One of the less focused on WWE feuds in the past few months has been that of The Revival and Booker T and Stevie Ray, formerly known as Harlem Heat.
Harlem Heat were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2019, and the pair have gone back and forth with the Revival on Twitter, leading many to think a match could be booked between the two teams in the future.
This speculation will now increase as it’s been reported that WWE has applied to trademark “Harlem Heat”. The trademark was filed on January 13 and is intended to be used for a variety of clothing including shirts, hoodies, pants, underwear, pajamas, and more.
Hey @Scottdawsonwwe @dashwilderwwe If The Revival wants some, it’s very easy for you to get some because Harlem Heat is not hard to find!#HarlemHeat #TheRevival #WWE pic.twitter.com/Kn1ml7WEw6
— Stevie Ray (@RealStevieRay) December 16, 2019
Y’all might’ve set the table, but we sitting at the head of it
I’m begging ya… pic.twitter.com/QPTl60IP6E
— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) December 22, 2019
That second tweet is very interesting, because the Royal Rumble is next week, The Revival doesn’t currently have a match, and Booker T has been teasing appearing at the show in the past few weeks.
It would be an easy way to pop a rating for WWE, and if The Revival is still planning to leave, having legends beat them easily would be a very Vince McMahon way of giving them a send-off.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?