WWE’s Arianna Grace has an idea for a new reality television series and has made the first pitch on social media.
Following the success of previous reality TV series such as Total Divas and Miz & Mrs, Grace suggests it could focus on herself and a fellow WWE NXT star.
The daughter of Santino Marella tweeted a photo of herself and her real-life partner Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo as part of the pitch, writing:
“I think @wwe and @WWENXT should really make this into a reality show… but that’s just me 🤷🏻♀️”
The photo that she shared wouldn’t look out of place in the advertising for the show, as can be seen below.
Total Divas aired on E! and ran from July 2013 until December 10, with nine series being produced in total.
The spin-off series Total Bellas would focus on Brie and Nikki Bella, running from October 2016 until January 2021.
A second spin-off Miz & Mrs would premiere in July 2018 focusing on The Miz and Maryse with season three premiering in June 2022.
— Arianna Grace (@AriannaGraceWWE) September 4, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk