A top WWE star has revealed that whilst there’s “a lot to do in WWE”, they do plan to open their own wrestling school in the future.
Bayley signed with WWE in December 2012 and would go on to be a mainstay of the developmental NXT brand before making her main roster debut in 2016.
In her time in the company, she has been both the WWE’s first women’s Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion, having held all the championships in the division.
She recently spoke about her future on the Cool to be You podcast, saying:
“I can’t say too much. I’ve learned over the years that if you put too much out there, either people steal your ideas or you jinx yourself.
“I still have a lot to do with WWE, I don’t think I’ve done exactly everything I want to do as far as making sure the future is good and that girls and women coming up are going to be set and that they didn’t have to worry about a thing in the division.
“I want to make sure IYO and Dakota get on their way and have their moments and championships.
“One day, I will start a wrestling school and that’s what I’m most excited about these days.”
Bayley will team with IYO and Dakota Kai at WrestleMania 39 where Damage CTRL are taking on Becky Lynch, Trish Stratus and Lita.
On the March 27 episode of WWE Raw, Lynch, Stratus and Lita appeared on Miz TV, which went as well as you would expect for an episode of the talk show.
Transcript from Fightful.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism