Have long term WWE storyline plans been revealed for Becky Lynch to head into a legendary feud between WrestleMania and SummerSlam?
An exciting scoop has just been shared that if true, would set up a major program between Becky Lynch and a WWE legend heading into SummerSlam 2023.
According to a scoop from WRKD Wrestling on Twitter, there might be a legendary future feud coming Becky’s way.
A Tweet from the account said:
“The long term plan, as of this moment, is that Trish Stratus will turn heel and work a program with Becky Lynch through SummerSlam.”
It is worth mentioning that so far other than WWE changing plans late before showtime (as confirmed by Fightful’s reporting about the changes) the WRKD account has been accurate regarding the rest of their Trish Stratus scoops.
Becky Lynch’s currently announced WrestleMania 39 plans feature teaming up with Trish and her fellow WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Lita to take on Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai’s Damage CTRL.
You can keep up with all the breaking news about Becky Lynch by clicking this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed