Former WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has shared a new training photo ahead of her rumored return.
Becky Lynch suffered a separated shoulder during her SummerSlam bout against Bianca Belair.
The following night, Lynch was written off TV following an attack from Damage CTRL.
Following reports that Lynch is set to make her WWE return soon, It has been highly speculated that Becky Lynch will fill the currently TBA fifth spot on Bianca Belair’s Survivor Series WarGames team.
The fifth woman will be revealed on the 25 November edition of SmackDown.
The TBA will be joining Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss and Mia Yim against Bayley, Dakota Kai, IYO SKY, Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley in the Women’s War Games match.
Ahead of the reveal on SmackDown, Becky Lynch has shared a picture in an Instagram story of her training at The Edge Gym with trainer James Swann.
“Whenever I’m in Dublin, I train with the best.”
The gym is in Dublin, Ireland, but it would be possible for The Manto return to the US in time for Friday Night SmackDown.
Check back to WrestleTalk for updates as they emerge.
For the confirmed lineup for Survivor Series WarGames so far, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership