New trademark filings indicate that WWE and The Bella Twins are working on a new fitness project together.
On November 17, WWE filed to trademark the terms ‘BELLA STYLE’ and ‘BELLA GLAM’. As per the USPTO, both filings are intended to cover ‘categories of
The following description accompanied both filings:
Providing a website featuring information on exercise and fitness; Providing information on physical exercise; Consulting services in the fields of fitness and exercise; Personal training provided in connection with weight loss and exercise programs; Providing personal training and physical fitness consultation to individuals to help them make physical fitness, strength, conditioning, and exercise improvement in their daily living; Providing classes, workshops, seminars and camps in the fields of fitness and exercise
In July, WWE filed an application to trademark “BELLA WINE MATCHUPS”, the name of Nikki and Brie Bella’s series on their YouTube channel focusing on wine.
The WWE Hall of Famers recently shot down rumors of in-ring returns, with Nikki confirming that she has officially retired from wrestling, per doctors.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches