It looks like WWE is gearing up to make a big change to its house show touring schedule after Christmas this year.
Since its return to touring, WWE has been running “SuperShow” house shows, which all have talents from both Raw and SmackDown on them, instead of separate schedules for both brands.
That looks to be changing, as PWInsider has outlined what the schedule looks like following December 25.
For the Raw brand:
- December 26 – Madison Square Garden (New York, New York)
- December 28 – PPG Paints Arena (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- December 29 – Coca-Cola Coliseum (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- December 30 – Place Bell (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
And for SmackDown:
- December 26 – Amalie Arena (Tampa, Florida)
- December 27 – Amway Center (Orlando, Florida)
- December 28 – Capital One Arena (Washington, DC)
- December 29 – Royal Farms Arena (Baltimore, Maryland)
- December 30 – Keybank Arena (Buffalo, New York)
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut