Big E has been out of action for the past ten months after suffering a broken neck on the March 11 2022 episode of WWE SmackDown
His New Day teammate Kofi Kingston recently provided an update on Big E’s recovery, confirming that he’s “doing great.”
Kingston would also confirm that Big E hadn’t had to have surgery on his neck.
With WWE Royal Rumble taking place this weekend, a new report has revealed that Big E is in San Antonio, Texas.
PW Insider reports that they believe that this marks the first major WWE event that Big E has attended in person.
Whilst he was part of Summerslam weekend in 2022, he wasn’t at the PPV itself.
He was, however, involved in WWE tryouts during that weekend.
Big E recently shared his own recovery update, explaining that he will get more scans in March, the one-year mark of the initial injury.
He would go on to say that:
“My C1 is broken in two spots, so we obviously have to be very smart about that. I was very fortunate.”
Big E, Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston have recently returned from Australia as part of a media tour promoting the WWE Network.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?