In last October’s WWE Draft, WWE broke up one of it’s most popular stables, when Big E was drafted to SmackDown, leaving Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods on Raw.
However, we may soon see the entire New Day back together, as WWE has considered moving Big E back to Raw in the upcoming WWE Draft to reunite the New Day, while maintaining his singles push.
This was reported by the WrestleVotes Twitter account, which tweeted:
I’ve heard from a few sources an idea making the rounds – Big E moving from SD to RAW in the post SummerSlam draft while still be pushed as a singles. In essence, New Day back together without necessary being a team. If so, E would become a fresh face for the RAW main event scene
Big E was the recent topic of discussion, as it was reported that he is one of Vince McMahon’s favorite talents in the company.
Big E’s fellow New Day stable member Xavier Woods appeared to be written off of WWE television for a while on this week’s (June 21) Raw.
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed