In last October’s WWE Draft, WWE broke up one of it’s most popular stables, when Big E was drafted to SmackDown, leaving Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods on Raw.
However, we may soon see the entire New Day back together, as WWE has considered moving Big E back to Raw in the upcoming WWE Draft to reunite the New Day, while maintaining his singles push.
This was reported by the WrestleVotes Twitter account, which tweeted:
I’ve heard from a few sources an idea making the rounds – Big E moving from SD to RAW in the post SummerSlam draft while still be pushed as a singles. In essence, New Day back together without necessary being a team. If so, E would become a fresh face for the RAW main event scene
Big E was the recent topic of discussion, as it was reported that he is one of Vince McMahon’s favorite talents in the company.
Big E’s fellow New Day stable member Xavier Woods appeared to be written off of WWE television for a while on this week’s (June 21) Raw.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee