Follow along with live updates of night two of the WWE Draft at this link.
Find out what happened when the WWE Draft revealed a major detail regarding the future of The Bloodline.
WWE Hall of Famers joined the fray to announce the second round of picks on the second night of the 2023 WWE Draft continued.
Booker T and Queen Sharmell were on hand to announce the second round of draft picks on tonight’s second night of the 2023 WWE Draft.
Two big factions saw their members stick together by the end of the round as major details for the future were revealed.
WWE Raw selected the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owen in the first pick of the second round.
With then WWE SmackDown picking up Jimmy and Jey Uso to complete the Bloodline on Friday nights, it was revealed that despite their loss last week, the Bloodline would be sticking together.
Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman were already announced as having been drafted to the Friday night staple as the first draft pick of the 2023 WWE Draft.
Raw then selected the trio of Damian Priest, Finn Balor and Dominik Mysterio to keep the Judgment Day together on Monday Nights.
That move secures Judgment Day as a faction also remains together as Rhea Ripley was previously drafted to the red brand.
Whereas SmackDown drafted the entire L.W.O. with Rey Mysterio, Zelina Vega, Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro and Joaquin Wilde also remaining together and on the blue brand.
Follow along with all the night two WWE draft picks during Raw at this link.
.@WWEUsos remain on #SmackDown!#WWEDraft pic.twitter.com/m7GnWF1gSo
— WWE (@WWE) May 2, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW