Former WWE star Chris Masters (Chris Adonis) has now offered to face Bobby Lashley at WrestleMania 39, following uncertainty about his status for the event.
During WrestleMania season, Lashley has been feuding with Bray Wyatt.
While many predicted that Lashley vs Wyatt would ultimately be added to the WrestleMania card, the statuses of both stars for the show have been up in the air, with Wyatt missing recent WWE events due to a health issue.
While WWE hasn’t announced Lashley for the event at the time of writing, Chris Masters is willing to step in to face the All Mighty.
Speaking with Chris Van Vliet, Masters noted that he’s available on April 1 and 2:
“I just noticed today that Wyatt is out for WrestleMania. So Bobby, he is looking for an opponent and I told Bobby under his Instagram posts that I left that date open for him.
“So maybe one day we will get this Hurt Lock-Master Lock match. Believe me, I’m pushing for it. But, you know, a couple loose ends I got to tie up there.”
Masters previously pitched a match with Lashley so that they could have a showdown with the Master Lock and Hurt Lock.
A big hint has emerged on Bray Wyatt’s potential WWE return, which you can read more about right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief