It has been projected that WWE will break a huge record with the 2023 Royal Rumble premium live event.
There is already some buzz surrounding the January 28 show. While Royal Rumble events are always highly anticipated, the 2023 show will be the first under the Triple H regime, following Triple H becoming the WWE Chief Content Officer in July.
The excitement for the event has already translated into ticket sales. Per Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, the upcoming premium live event has already secured the second biggest advance in Royal Rumble history, with months to go until the event.
“The Rumble’s got a $4.6 million advance, which is the second biggest… it’s the biggest advance at this stage for the Rumble in history. The second biggest of all time for a Rumble, and they’ve still got another three months to sell tickets, so it’ll be the biggest ever.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
WWE’s next premium live event, Crown Jewel, takes place this Saturday (November 5) from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Roman Reigns is slated to defend his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Logan Paul at the event.
Check out the announced card for WWE Crown Jewel right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post