NXT is set to head back out on the road for Stand & Deliver this weekend, taking place in Los Angeles’ Crypto.com Arena.
It was recently reported that NXT was ‘unhappy’ with the crowd reactions from those in the Performance Center, and the next date outside of the show has been announced for the brand.
WWE recently filed to trademark the name ‘NXT Battleground’, continuing NXTs trend of using old pay-per-view names for their premium live events, and we now know where and when the event will take place.
Shawn Michaels held a media call ahead of Stand & Deliver today (March 30), where he officially announced NXT Battleground for May 28 in Lowell, Massachusetts.
The main event of Stand & Deliver will see NXT Champion Bron Breakker defend his title against Carmelo Hayes, who is a native of Massachusetts.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss