Fightful Select is reporting that some international wrestlers that have been signed to WWE for a while are finally going to be arriving in the United States in the near future.
WWE has always signed wrestlers from both domestically within the US and from several countries across the globe, but the international signings have been unable to enter the US due to COVID-19:
Fightful has learned that some long-signed wrestlers will finally be making the trip to the United States to train at the WWE Performance Center. Though we haven’t heard specific names, we’ve confirmed that international signings that were actually planned ahead of the pandemic will be heading to the States this week.
As the report states, the identity of the international signings that are going to be arriving in the US to train at the Performance Center are not known, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any potential updates.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite