An update on Brock Lesnar’s future in WWE after WrestleMania 39 at which he is set to face Omos has been revealed.
With Booker T saying that the upcoming match between Lesnar and Omos will be “a really good thing” for the younger WWE star’s future, there’s been little talk of what’s next for Lesnar himself.
Writing in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), Dave Meltzer has revealed:
“Regarding rumors of Lesnar. There were reports Lesnar had told people he’d be leaving soon and within the company the word had circulated.
“The only thing we know is that everything about Lesnar and what he’s doing is kept top secret and that Vince McMahon, Nick Khan, Paul Levesque know and maybe two others know and nobody else does.
“The last time Lesnar left for an extended period was when he put over McIntyre as big and as clean as he possibly could, so if there is a finish similar to that, that would be the m.o.”
WWE fans were initially outraged at the idea of Brock Lesnar facing Omos at WrestleMania 39.
GUNTHER had previously stated an interest in facing Lesnar and has gone on record as saying that he believes that the match will take place in the future.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed