WWE has announced King Woods and Queen Zelina will be available on Cameo for a limited amount of time.
A request from either the King of the Ring victor, or the inaugural Queen’s Crown Tournament winner will set you back $425. Both Xavier Woods and Zelina Vega will take 30 requests each in total. As of writing, Vega has 20 left, and Woods has 19 to go.
All hail the King and Queen! 👑 Queen @TheaTrinidad and King @AustinCreedWins will be available for a royal hello on @BookCameo for a limited amount of time! Get yours before it's too late! #ad pic.twitter.com/GifQUoeJa9
— WWE (@WWE) November 15, 2021
This round of Cameo requests was announced to promote this Sunday’s Survivor Series event. At the pay-per-view, Vega will compete as part of Team Raw in the women’s 5-on-5 traditional elimination tag team match. Woods is set to represent Team SmackDown in the men’s tag bout.
WWE last announced a limited set of Cameo requests for Extreme Rules. Requests for Finn Balor were originally listed for $899, but ultimately dropped to $400 as they weren’t being purchased at such a high price.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed