WWE has announced King Woods and Queen Zelina will be available on Cameo for a limited amount of time.
A request from either the King of the Ring victor, or the inaugural Queen’s Crown Tournament winner will set you back $425. Both Xavier Woods and Zelina Vega will take 30 requests each in total. As of writing, Vega has 20 left, and Woods has 19 to go.
All hail the King and Queen! ? Queen @TheaTrinidad and King @AustinCreedWins will be available for a royal hello on @BookCameo for a limited amount of time! Get yours before it's too late! #ad pic.twitter.com/GifQUoeJa9
— WWE (@WWE) November 15, 2021
This round of Cameo requests was announced to promote this Sunday’s Survivor Series event. At the pay-per-view, Vega will compete as part of Team Raw in the women’s 5-on-5 traditional elimination tag team match. Woods is set to represent Team SmackDown in the men’s tag bout.
WWE last announced a limited set of Cameo requests for Extreme Rules. Requests for Finn Balor were originally listed for $899, but ultimately dropped to $400 as they weren’t being purchased at such a high price.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match