Oh dear, there are going to be some rather unhappy fans. PWInsider is reporting that WWE has cancelled 5 upcoming Raw Live events in August.
The following shows have reportedly been cancelled.
- August 23 in Bossier City, LA.
- August 24 in Lafayette, LA.
- August 25 in Mobile, Alabama.
- August 30 in Bangor, Maine.
- August 31 in Portland, Maine.
Cancelling live shows is becoming all too common for WWE, and fans will be becoming increasingly frustrated.
During the era of the wilcard rule, shows were being cancelled week in week out to allow stars to wrestle on both Raw and SmackDown Live.
Poor ticket sales are presumably behind the cancellations, but no official reason has been announced.