WWE star Carmella has taken to Twitter to comment on a fake ‘leaked’ picture of herself and husband Corey Graves.
Obviously we won’t show it here, but the picture gained a lot of traction on social media today – so much in fact that Carmella herself had to issue a response.
Y’all really wanna see me fail, huh??
Photoshop is on another level these days… 🙄
She cute, but she ain’t me.
When another Twitter user pointed to a particular similarity in the picture that had led people to believe it was real, Carmella responded:
ITS PHOTOSHOP!!! Do some research and you’ll find the ORIGINAL. Stop tweeting about things that you know nothing about. You’re out here trying to ruin peoples lives and careers. It’s disgusting.
It shouldn’t have to be said, but please don’t spread things like this. Regardless of whether a ‘leak’ is real or fake, anyone who spreads it is potentially contributing to ruining someone’s career and/or life. Just don’t do it.
Carmella has been out of the ring since she suffered an injury at a house show two months ago, while Graves is now on commentary for both Raw and SmackDown each week following Pat McAfee’s departure from the latter.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers