WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander celebrated his wedding yesterday, Saturday, June 30, as he tied the knot with fellow pro-wrestler Ariel Monroe.
— D.A. Brewer (@DallasIrvinWWE) June 30, 2018
Alexander made his WWE debut in 2016’s Cruiserweight Classic, where he was eliminated by Kota Ibushi in the second round, in a match rated 4.5 stars by Dave Meltzer.
The ‘Soul of 205 Live‘ captured his first WWE Cruiserwight Championship on the WrestleMania 34 Kickoff in April, defeating Mustafa Ali. He has since defended the title against the likes of Kalisto and Buddy Murphy.
Monroe primarily works the independent circuit in promotions such as SHIMMER and SHINE, but has made one appearance in WWE, being “squashed” by Nia Jax in August of 2016.
This news comes just a week after NXT couple Montez Ford and Bianca Belair became husband and wife.
We here at WrestleTalk send our congratulations to the newlyweds.
Who would you like to see dethrone Alexander for his strap? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury