The Fiend Bray Wyatt hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since the TLC pay-per-view in December, but fans have been speculating that the former Universal Champion will be returning soon to continue his feud with Randy Orton on Monday Night Raw.
Speaking about what we can expect from The Fiend when he does make his return to WWE TV, Bryan Alvarez teased on a recent Wrestling Observer Radio episode that the Raw star may be undergoing an appearance change:
“You might see a new look to The Fiend.”
At this stage, there is no word on when WWE is planning on having The Fiend Bray Wyatt return to TV, but there is no immediate rush as WWE is having Alexa Bliss continue the Randy Orton feud on his behalf on Monday Night Raw.
Some have speculated that with the long reported Edge vs. Randy Orton WrestleMania match now seemingly not on the cards, WWE could extend the Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton feud until WrestleMania this year.
At this stage, there is no word on when WWE is planning on having The Fiend return to WWE TV, or if WWE is definitely planning on having him return with a new look/appearance. For any potential updates, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship