The Fiend Bray Wyatt hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since the TLC pay-per-view in December, but fans have been speculating that the former Universal Champion will be returning soon to continue his feud with Randy Orton on Monday Night Raw.
Speaking about what we can expect from The Fiend when he does make his return to WWE TV, Bryan Alvarez teased on a recent Wrestling Observer Radio episode that the Raw star may be undergoing an appearance change:
“You might see a new look to The Fiend.”
At this stage, there is no word on when WWE is planning on having The Fiend Bray Wyatt return to TV, but there is no immediate rush as WWE is having Alexa Bliss continue the Randy Orton feud on his behalf on Monday Night Raw.
Some have speculated that with the long reported Edge vs. Randy Orton WrestleMania match now seemingly not on the cards, WWE could extend the Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton feud until WrestleMania this year.
At this stage, there is no word on when WWE is planning on having The Fiend return to WWE TV, or if WWE is definitely planning on having him return with a new look/appearance. For any potential updates, stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign