It was revealed last week that at the upcoming Clash of Champions pay-per-view, Drew Gulak would be defending his WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Humbert Carrillo.
This match was made official after Carrillo defeated Oney Lorcan on the August 27, episode of 205 Live.
However, the previously advertised singles match has now been made into a triple-threat, with Gulak now having to defend against Carrillo and Lucha House Party’s Lince Dorado.
The change was made after Dorado defeated Carrillo in singles action last night on 205 Live. The stipulation going into the clash was that if Dorado won, he’d be added to the Cruiserweight Championship match on September 15.
The rest of the card for the upcoming pay-per-view is as follows:
- King of the Ring Tournament Final
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Braun Strowman – Universal Championship
- Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode – Raw Tag Team Championship
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Sasha Banks – Raw Women’s Championship
- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Randy Orton – WWE Championship
- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. The Miz – Intercontinental Championship
- New Day (c) vs. The Revival – Smackdown Tag Team Championship
- Roman Reigns vs. Rowan
- Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair – Smackdown Women’s Championship
- Drew Gulak vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Lince Dorado – WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Matches for the United States and WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships are expected to be added before the pay-per-view in 11 days.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39