The duo of Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode, collectively known as the Dirty Dawgs, made their return to WWE television on this week’s (June 6) Raw show.
However, WWE may be making a slight tweak to their presentation, as they filed to trademark the name ‘Dirty Dogs’ on June 8, instead of the spelling ‘Dirty Dawgs’ they use currently.
Mark For: DIRTY DOGS™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network.
Ziggler and Roode seem set to begin a programme with MVP and Omos on the red brand. This is reportedly due to Omos working a lot with Roode at the Performance Center.
You can keep track of all WWE trademark filings at this link.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material