WWE recently announced partnerships with 15 collegiate athletes as part of a new NIL program. WWE appears to have recruited another college standout since then, football star Alema Collins.
Collins took part in this month’s Performance Center tryout. The prospect has since taken to Instagram to announce that he is excited for ‘what comes NXT’.
Collins shared a photo of himself and Samoa Joe, with the caption:
“First I want to take this time to thank God for this amazing experience that I was so blessed to be apart of, over these last couple days I’ve been so blessed to be in a room surrounded with greatness.
“So excited to see what comes NXT!!! Stay Tuned!!!”
View this post on Instagram
Collins has also added ‘NXT WWE’ to his Instagram bio.
The 6’4″, 255 lb star played college football for Arizona’s Ottawa University. Selected for the 2020 Hula Bowl in Hawaii, Collins was rumored to be included in the 2020 NFL Draft and XFL at one time.
ROH Women’s Champion Rok-C was also in attendance for the recent WWE tryout, which you can read about at this link.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown