WWE recently announced partnerships with 15 collegiate athletes as part of a new NIL program. WWE appears to have recruited another college standout since then, football star Alema Collins.
Collins took part in this month’s Performance Center tryout. The prospect has since taken to Instagram to announce that he is excited for ‘what comes NXT’.
Collins shared a photo of himself and Samoa Joe, with the caption:
“First I want to take this time to thank God for this amazing experience that I was so blessed to be apart of, over these last couple days I’ve been so blessed to be in a room surrounded with greatness.
“So excited to see what comes NXT!!! Stay Tuned!!!”
View this post on Instagram
Collins has also added ‘NXT WWE’ to his Instagram bio.
The 6’4″, 255 lb star played college football for Arizona’s Ottawa University. Selected for the 2020 Hula Bowl in Hawaii, Collins was rumored to be included in the 2020 NFL Draft and XFL at one time.
ROH Women’s Champion Rok-C was also in attendance for the recent WWE tryout, which you can read about at this link.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique