WWE has confirmed another former Superstar and champion who is going to be in attendance for WWE Monday Night Raw Legends Night next week.
Former Divas Champion Eve Torres wasn’t on the original list of legends that WWE promoted for the show next week, but she has since been confirmed for an appearance on the special episode of Monday Night Raw.
She joins the likes of Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Mickie James, Carlito, Big Show and more who have been confirmed for Monday Night Raw next week, which will actually be the red brand’s first show of 2021.
Since leaving WWE in 2013, Eve Torres has hardly appeared on WWE TV, although she did appear on the kickoff show for WWE Evolution. Eve also served as an ambassador for the company behind-the-scenes since 2014.
The show will also feature a massive WWE Championship match between Keith Lee and Drew McIntyre. This comes after Keith Lee defeated Sheamus in a one-on-one match on this week’s (December 28th) show.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega