WWE has confirmed on Twitter this afternoon that NXT is going to be moving over to Tuesday nights, starting on April 13, which will be the first show after next week’s two-night TakeOver event.
.@WWE and @USA_Network today announced a multi-year extension for #WWENXT, which will move to Tuesday nights live on USA Network at 8/7c beginning April 13. The new agreement for the live, weekly two-hour show furthers WWE and USA’s nearly three decade-long relationship.
This was actually reported earlier this month, but until today, WWE has not commented on the reports or confirmed whether or not the change is going to be taking place from next month.
This will spell the end of the Wednesday Night Wars, with NXT and AEW now running unopposed from one another on Tuesday and Wednesday night’s respectively, which should see a viewership increase for both.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss