WWE has confirmed that both former Impact star, Killer Kross, and former Ringkampf teammate of NXT UK Champion WALTER, Timothy Thatcher, have signed with the promotion.
It had been widely reported that both men would be due to start at the Performance Center in the coming weeks, but we now know that both men have signed contracts.
The signings were officially announced on this week’s episode of WWE Backstage by in-house reported Ryan Satin.
Per @ryansatin on #WWEBackstage, @WWE has signed two of the hottest free agents in sports entertainment, Timothy Thatcher and @realKILLERkross! pic.twitter.com/BPqSs2n5CW
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) February 5, 2020
Killer Kross was subject to interest from both WWE and AEW after leaving Impact at the end of 2019, but he appears to have followed his heart and joined his girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux under Vince McMahon’s regime.
Thatcher recently dropped his wXw championship in Germany, which appears to have been done to allow him to sign with WWE.
We will bring you any further updates once they become available.
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed