When Vince McMahon retired from WWE and Triple H took over as the head of WWE Creative, many fans speculated about which WWE stars could be pushed or repackaged under the Triple H regime.
We have seen many former NXT stars return to the company or pick up big wins in recent weeks, including Ciampa earning a United States Championship opportunity against Bobby Lashley on next week’s show.
Per PWInsider, another person on the Raw roster who is under consideration to get a character change is T-Bar, the former Dominik Dijakovic and Retribution member.
T-Bar was in action at the WWE Raw show in Madison Square Garden, competing on Main Event, where the crowd began chanting for T-Bar on the show.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Legendary Name Spotted Backstage At AEW Dynamite
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Released WWE Star Says Cocaine Was Reason For Failed Drug Tests
- How Much Money WWE Agreed To Pay MLW To Settle Lawsuit