When Vince McMahon retired from WWE and Triple H took over as the head of WWE Creative, many fans speculated about which WWE stars could be pushed or repackaged under the Triple H regime.
We have seen many former NXT stars return to the company or pick up big wins in recent weeks, including Ciampa earning a United States Championship opportunity against Bobby Lashley on next week’s show.
Per PWInsider, another person on the Raw roster who is under consideration to get a character change is T-Bar, the former Dominik Dijakovic and Retribution member.
T-Bar was in action at the WWE Raw show in Madison Square Garden, competing on Main Event, where the crowd began chanting for T-Bar on the show.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE