Former WWE star Eva Marie has commented on a potential WWE return, noting that she’s in constant talks with the company.
Marie has teased a WWE return on multiple occasions, trolling fans who previously criticised her when she was wrestling.
Speaking with WrestleZone, Marie noted that the door is open for her to potentially make a WWE return.
Discussing the possibility of a WWE comeback, Marie said:
“Uhm, of course. That door is always open, I mean we’re in constant talks.
“When I had originally left, I was filming my first lead action movie, so that door is definitely one of those things that is always, always open and I’m definitely down to always cause some trouble and stir up some things, that’s for sure.”
After joining the company in 2013, Marie made her WWE in-ring debut that August.
She left the company in 2017 and pursued ventures away from the ring.
She returned to WWE TV in June 2021, after several weeks of vignettes hinting at her comeback.
She only wrestled seven matches for WWE during her second stint with the company, before her release in November 2021.
Transcription via Fightful.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss