There has been further confusion from fans online today over the presentation of Keith ‘Bearcat’ Lee on tonight’s (October 25) Raw show.
On the show, Lee was hyped with a graphic simply referring to him as ‘Bearcat Lee’, which led many to believe that WWE had removed the ‘Keith’ from his name.
This was contradicted when Lee made his entrance, as he was still referred by the name Keith ‘Bearcat’ Lee by the announcers and on his jacket, but had a new theme song and graphics that just said ‘Bearcat Lee’.
Lee wasn’t the only WWE star to receive some tweaks to their presentation on the show, as United States Champion Damian Priest received a new theme song and presentation on the show, showing a more aggressive side in his disqualification victory over T-Bar.
Queen’s Crown Tournament winner Zelina Vega was coronated on the show, and appears to be going by the name ‘Queen Zelina’ going forward, as she was announced as such for her match with Doudrop.
Lastly, Carmella received a new diamond encrusted mask and theme song to further her gimmick as the ‘most beautiful woman in WWE’.
— WWE (@WWE) October 26, 2021
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?