WWE star Edge has commented on the level of creative control he has had during his career with WWE.
Edge has one of the most iconic presentations of any current wrestler. It’s actually really difficult to listen to Metalingus by Alter Bridge and not imagine a monster pop.
Speaking on Logan Paul’s ImPaulsive podcast, Edge discussed his entrance music, noting that he has always had a lot of say regarding his character:
“I’m very hands-on with all of the creative aspects of my character.
“I always have been, probably to the point where, when I first came in, they’re like, ‘Who’s this kid?'”
Edge is one of the stars who will switch brands following WWE Backlash, with the popular star drafted to the Blue Brand on the April 28 edition of SmackDown.
He recently opened up about challenges he’s facing with his current WWE schedule.
He last wrestled at WrestleMania 39, defeating Finn Balor in their Hell in a Cell match.
Details have also emerged on how much WWE stars knew about their plans post-WWE Draft, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London