A new report has discussed plans for a Becky Lynch WrestleMania return, and why The Man wasn’t featured on either night of the show.
Prior to WrestleMania 37, it was reported that Lynch was to return during The Showcase of the Immortals. It was thought that Lynch would interrupt Bayley during a segment. While Lynch never appeared, a similar spot took place featuring The Bella Twins.
As per Ringside News, which has had many recent reports confirmed by the likes of Dave Meltzer and Fightful, WWE did have return plans for Lynch.
The creative team had prepared for The Man to return at WrestleMania 37, but it was decided that Lynch’s return was better served for another time.
This didn’t stop Lynch from teasing WWE fans all weekend. Posting acrostics for “NIGHT ONE” and “NIGHT TWO” on social media, The Man had the last laugh after her absence.
On night 2 of WrestleMania 37, Rhea Ripley won the Raw Women’s Championship from Becky Lynch’s successor, Asuka. On Raw, a returning Charlotte Flair attacked Ripley and Asuka, making her claim for the title.
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury