UPDATE: the full producer list for WWE Crown Jewel 2022 has now been revealed. More at this link.
WWE Crown Jewel 2022 producers and entrance notes have been revealed.
On November 5, WWE will hold the 2022 instalment of their Crown Jewel event from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
PWInsider reports that WWE will be using drone technology during some of the major entrances for tomorrow’s Crown Jewel event.
The drones will be used to create logos in the sky and other such effects.
The report also notes that Chris Park formerly known as TNA’s Abyss will be working as the producer for Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross in a Steel Cage Match at the event.
Meanwhile, Adam Pearce will be the producer for Omos vs. Braun Strowman and Michael Hayes along with Paul Heyman will be working on the Roman Reigns vs. Logan Paul Undisputed WWE Universal Championship bout.
Also noted, Jamie Noble and Shane Helms are also over there for the show.
For the full lineup for the Crown Jewel 2022 event, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- Sneak Peek At CM Punk Spotted Inside New WWE Headquarters For First Time