A new report has revealed that Logan Paul wasn’t the only person injured during his match at WWE Crown Jewel.
At the WWE Crown Jewel premium live event, Roman Reigns defeated Logan Paul to retain the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
During the main event, The Usos, Solo Sikoa, Jake Paul and Logan’s podcast co-hosts Mike and George all were involved.
Following the show, Paul revealed that he suffered a knee injury during the bout. However, the latest edition of his podcast revealed another person who was injured during the contest.
On the latest episode of the ImPAULsive podcast, Logan Paul’s co-host Mike revealed the injuries he sustained during the Crown Jewel match.
“My jaw came out of place. Everybody’s like, ‘WWE is fake.’ Yeah, why don’t you get f****** tossed around, bro. I have bruises all over my back; my jaw is out of place.”
Despite his injuries, Logan Paul has already set his sights on who he wants to face at WrestleMania 39.
As previously reported, undefeated boxer Jake Paul has provided an update on his brother’s health in a new interview.
Coming off the heels of Crown Jewel, Roman Reigns looks set to lead The Bloodline into the Men’s War Games match at Survivor Series on November 26. For the full lineup for the event, click here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Major William Regal AEW Contract Update Amidst WWE Return Talks
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- WWE Star Fires Shot At Kenny Omega
- Spoiler On Result Of Jeff Jarrett’s Second AEW Match
- Location For Future WWE Stadium Show Seemingly Revealed
- Real Reason Major Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Backstage News On WWE’s Bonus Payments To Talent
- New WWE Role Pitched For Randy Orton
- WWE Name Fired By The Company