WWE Crown Jewel will take place on November 2, and was originally set to be held in the King Fahd International Stadium, which has a capacity of over 68,000. However, the event has been relocated, and will now emanate from the King Saud University Stadium that has a much smaller capacity of about 25,000.
This was revealed in WWE‘s official press release for the AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan WWE Championship match that will take place on the show.
The reason for the change, according to Ringside News, is because of construction works taking place at the original stadium, and other events had to be relocated too.
Those who attend Crown Jewel in Riyadh – and tune in on the WWE Network – will see AJ Styles defend his WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan, as well as Roman Reigns defending the Universal Championship against Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar in a triple threat match.
Furthermore, all signs point to the Brothers of Destruction reuniting to face Triple H and Shawn Michaels in a tag team match at the event, aswell as the WWE World Cup tournament. The qualifiers for the World Cup will commence this Tuesday on SmackDown Live.
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Cody Rhodes Accused Of ‘Sucking Up’ To Tony Khan
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Calls Out WWE For Management ‘War’, ‘Playing’ With Wrestlers’ Careers
- Dustin Rhodes Shares Message For Cody Rhodes Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Kota Ibushi First Post-NJPW Appearance Announced