WWE Crown Jewel will take place on November 2, and was originally set to be held in the King Fahd International Stadium, which has a capacity of over 68,000. However, the event has been relocated, and will now emanate from the King Saud University Stadium that has a much smaller capacity of about 25,000.
This was revealed in WWE‘s official press release for the AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan WWE Championship match that will take place on the show.
The reason for the change, according to Ringside News, is because of construction works taking place at the original stadium, and other events had to be relocated too.
Those who attend Crown Jewel in Riyadh – and tune in on the WWE Network – will see AJ Styles defend his WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan, as well as Roman Reigns defending the Universal Championship against Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar in a triple threat match.
Furthermore, all signs point to the Brothers of Destruction reuniting to face Triple H and Shawn Michaels in a tag team match at the event, aswell as the WWE World Cup tournament. The qualifiers for the World Cup will commence this Tuesday on SmackDown Live.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Veteran Announce Team To Reunite For Ric Flair’s Last Match
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament