WWE star Damian Priest has argued that that the Judgment Day faction doesn’t need any championships.
The group began life in April 2022, when Priest helped then-stable leader Edge defeat AJ Styles at WrestleMania 38.
Edge was later kicked out of the group, which now consists of Priest, Finn Balor, Rhea Ripley and Dominik Mysterio.
No member of the group has held a championship since joining; a fact commented on by Priest in an interview with The Archive of B-Sox podcast:
“How do you become a focal point of the show not being a champion? That makes you just that much more valuable, and I think that’s where we’re at right now.
“Let’s make this show revolve around us. Let’s be the main thing on this show, without even having championships. It’s been awesome.
“It’s been a roller coaster, yes, but we’re ending it at the highest point. We all feel like we’re not even where we need to be yet, which is crazy.
“The things that we look forward to, the things that we talk about, and what we want to accomplish, we’re just getting started.”
The group’s most recent win came against the Street Profits and Akira Tozawa on the December 12 edition of WWE Raw.
For more wrestling news, follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Transcription courtesy of SEScoops.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]