It seems like it isn’t a great time to be a commentator in WWE as the company made another announce team change on last night’s episode of 205 Live.
In the last few months, WWE has added and subsequently removed Vic Joseph, Samoa Joe and Dio Maddin from their duties as Raw commentators, with Tom Phillips and Bryon Saxton now joining Jerry Lawler at the booth.
On last night’s show after SmackDown, Jon Quasto joined former wrestler Aiden English at the commentary booth for 205 Live, seemingly confirming the new full-time team.
This is not the first time that Quasto has appeared on 205 Live. He joined Mansoor for commentary on the 01/17 episode a few weeks ago but seemingly returned for a full-time role this week.
Jon Quasto (formerly Jonny Loquasto) has been working as a backstage interview at NXT live events and for YouTube clips. The former comedian has experience as a commentator during his time with ‘Championship Wrestling From Hollywood’.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022