It’s being reported that WWE is still deciding who’s going to be winning at Sunday’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
It isn’t known exactly which matches this applies to, but Ringside News – which has had many of its reports confirmed as accurate by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer recently – is reporting that “winners are still being discussed”.
The current SkyBet betting odds have Riddle as the current favorite to win the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match, and Alexa Bliss favorite for the women’s.
They also lean very heavily towards title retentions for Universal Champion Roman Reigns who defends against Edge, and Bobby Lashley who defends the WWE Championship against Kofi Kingston.
The other matches currently set for the show are Rhea Ripley defending the Raw Women’s Title against Charlotte Flair, AJ Styles & Omos putting the Raw Tag Team Title on the line against the Viking Raiders, and on the pre-show, the Usos challenging the Mysterios for the SmackDown Tag Team Title.
Tonight’s SmackDown is the go-home show for Money in the Bank and we’ll have live coverage of both shows here at WrestleTalk.com, and we’ll of course keep you updated with all news heading into and coming out of this exciting weekend.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed