It’s being reported that WWE is still deciding who’s going to be winning at Sunday’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
It isn’t known exactly which matches this applies to, but Ringside News – which has had many of its reports confirmed as accurate by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer recently – is reporting that “winners are still being discussed”.
The current SkyBet betting odds have Riddle as the current favorite to win the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match, and Alexa Bliss favorite for the women’s.
They also lean very heavily towards title retentions for Universal Champion Roman Reigns who defends against Edge, and Bobby Lashley who defends the WWE Championship against Kofi Kingston.
The other matches currently set for the show are Rhea Ripley defending the Raw Women’s Title against Charlotte Flair, AJ Styles & Omos putting the Raw Tag Team Title on the line against the Viking Raiders, and on the pre-show, the Usos challenging the Mysterios for the SmackDown Tag Team Title.
Tonight’s SmackDown is the go-home show for Money in the Bank and we’ll have live coverage of both shows here at WrestleTalk.com, and we’ll of course keep you updated with all news heading into and coming out of this exciting weekend.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- OVW Lands Surprising Deal With Netflix
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Johnny Gargano Trends On Twitter After AEW On TV Botch