Many fans have seen the pretty cool promo that WWE posted on their various social media platforms from John Cena before SmackDown went on the air last night. However, this wasn’t the only promo they posted yesterday.
WWE posted another promo from John Cena, but this was quickly deleted. However, thanks to Twitter user @rondarouseyszn, you can see exactly what “big match John” had to say.
Here is John Cena's "shoot promo" that WWE wiped from all of their Social channels. pic.twitter.com/01RpT2KKCe
— Austin (@rondarouseyszn) April 3, 2020
Many people have speculated that WWE higher-ups asked for the promo to be deleted after Cena made reference to Bray’s “Husky Harris” character from around ten years ago.
However, others have suggested that it was deleted because of Cena’s harsh words towards the WWE roster. In the promo, John spoke about a “certain group” of WWE stars who are entitled and feel they deserve things.
Regardless of if WWE liked the promo, there is no denying that it was engaging and will have led to fans perhaps being slightly more interested in the WrestleMania match between the two former WWE Champions.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo