It was reported last week that WWE COO Triple H personally met with Killer Kross to convince the former Impact Wrestling star to sign with the company.
It has been believed for some time that WWE is interested in bringing Kross in, with reports even suggesting that a deal was offered where Kross would skip NXT and head straight to either Raw or SmackDown.
However, Fightful Select is reporting that WWE has strongly denied that Triple H met with Killer Kross last week ahead of a potential WWE move.
However, the site is also reporting that Kross is not taking booking for independent shows over WrestleMania weekend, leading some to speculate that this is when he will debut for WWE.
Kross will likely be tempted to join WWE if the company has offered him a fantastic deal, something that has been reported over the last month. The fact that his girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux also recently signed with WWE could influence his decision.
For the latest on Killer Kross’ professional wrestling future, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
If you were Killer Kross, which wrestling company would you like to sign with the most? Let us know in the comments.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss