Everyone is getting their names back in WWE, because Vince McMahon is gone and Triple H understands that real humans have two names.
One of the people reportedly getting the first name back is Austin Theory, but it seems the man himself is quite content with just being called Theory.
Speaking to SHAK Wrestling and CBS Sports, Theory explained he’s very happy with his single name.
“I would say no just because I love Theory. To me, Austin was always the throw-on, my first name. Theory is what I created in the backyard as a kid. I love it. Theory. It’s all we need.”
Over the past couple of years, Vince McMahon has removed several names from stars, because he’s Vince McMahon, but it seems it’s one of the many Vince decisions Trips disagrees with.
Theory is currently Mr Money in the Bank, and with Roman Reigns taking on Drew McIntyre at this weekend’s Clash at the Castle show, could this be the moment Theory cashes in to win the belt?
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars