Raquel Rodriguez is facing Rhea Ripley at WWE Payback on September 2, but she may have her sights set on Dominik Mysterio.
On the August 28 episode of WWE Raw, Ripley was running down a list of all the accomplishments of Rodriguez in her usual mocking style.
As can be seen from the footage below, this brought out Rodriguez who managed to humble Ripley leaving the Judgment Day member “stunned and shocked”.
During the exchange, “Dirty” Dominik Mysterio would find himself alone in the ring with Rodriguez, backing off and giving Ripley a chance to attack.
Sharing a GIF of the moment, USA Network tweeted:
“Wouldn’t mind seeing Raquel Rodriguez vs Dominik Mysterio! 🤔 “
Raquel Rodriguez offered doubts that this would happen by pointing out:
“He doesn’t have the balls to face me 🤷♀️”
Around some parts, that would be seen as fighting talk.
This isn’t the first time that Mysterio has found himself the subject of a possible intergender match, with Charlotte Flair having previously suggested it.
Meanwhile, Judgment Day has trouble of its own thanks to the continued interference of JD McDonagh, with Ripley having to lay down the law on WWE Raw.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed